- Dr. Pratim Biswas, Assistant Vice Chancellor, International Programs at Washington University in St. Louis visited on 3rd January, 2019.
- Prof. José Orlando Gomes, Vice President & Tresurer - International Ergonomics Association, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) visited on 12th December, 2018.
- Prof. Dr. Mukundan Thelakkat, Chair of Macromolecular Chemistry I, Head of the project “Bayreuth-Melbourne Colloid/Polymer Network” (Faculty of Biology, Chemistry and Earth Sciences), Prof. Dr. Torsten Kühlmann, Chair of Business Administration (Human Resource Management, Faculty of Law, Business and Economics), Dr. Arnim Heinemann, Director of the International Office (also representing the Faculty of Humanity and social Sciences) and Ms. Wiebke Dörfler, Managing Director of the BayIND Bavarian-Indian Centre, University of Bayreuth, Germany visited on 12th December, 2018.
- Dr. Vanessa Scherrer, Vice President for International Affairs, Prof. Christophe Jaffrelot, Researcher, Ms. Neha Khanna, Representative to India in in Delhi and Ms. Sophie Collet, Representative to India in Mumbai from Sciences Po visited on 12th December, 2018.
- A delegation from Iranian Embassy including Mr. Saeed Avatefi Amjad, Director of Robotics division, Mr. Mohammadreza Jahangiri, Head of Kerman Technical and Vocational Training Organization (KTVT), Mr. Majid Mollamohammdi, Director of Education KTVT, Ms. Mahnaz Najibzadeh - Director of the International Affairs and Dr. Mehdi Salem, Head of Omid Channel in Iran visited on 14th December, 2018.
- Prof. Dr. Mohamed Shoukr Nada, The Cultural Counsellor, Head of the Educational Mission Bureau, The Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in New Delhi, India visited on 14th December, 2018.
- A delegation from University of Strasbourg including Prof. Irini Jacoberger, Vice-President for Internal Relations / linguistic, Prof. Philippe Turek, Deputy Vice-President for Internal Relations / condensed matter physics, Prof. Jay Rowell, Director of Research, Deputy Vice-President for Research / political sociology, Asso. Prof. Valérie Lamour, Deputy Vice-President for Research / structural biology and Mrs. Rachel Blessig-Lagala, Head of the Department of International Relations visited on 7th November, 2018.
- A delegation from University of Auckland, New Zealand including Prof. Jenny Dixon, Deputy Vice Chancellor Strategic Engagement, Prof. John Hosking, Dean of Science, Prof. Nic Smith, Dean of Engineering, Asso. Prof. Mark Barrow, Dean of Education and Social Work, Asso. Prof. Partha Roop, Associate Dean International, Engineering, Dr. Sudip Ray, Senior Research Fellow Faculty of Science, Mr. Brett Berquist, Director International, Ms. Miranda Herbert, Deputy Director International and Ms. Elle Freestone, International Manager Engineering visited on 29th November, 2018.
- Mr. Gwen Burrows, Executive Director, International & Ms. Vanessa C. Laufer, Director, International Relations, University of Toronto visited on 30th November, 2018.
- A 11-member delegation from University of Bristol including Ms. Caroline Baylon, Director International, Dr. Kirsten Carter, Academic Director, Centre for Innovation, Dr. Nicholas Howden, Reader in Water and Environmental Engineering, Prof. David Richards, Reader in Physical Geography, Prof. Agnes Nairn, Faculty International Director for Economics, Accounting, Finance & Management, Ms. Beverly Orr-Ewing, Deputy Director International and Head of Global Opportunities, Ms. Lorna Cuckow, Deputy Director International and Head of International Partnerships and Relations, Mr. Dominic Freda, Faculty Manager, Faculty of Social Sciences, Mr. Devesh Anand, Country Advisor (India) and Mr. Robin Knowles, International Media Manager visited on 30th November, 2018.
- Dr. Ted Sargent, University Professor, Canada Research Chair in Nanotechnology, Vice President International, University of Toronto visited on 4th October, 2018.
- Prof. Adil Minoo Dhalla is the Managing Director of Separation Technologies Applied Research and Translation (START) Centre at NTU, Singapore visited on 25th October, 2018.
- Prof. Mark Fox, Associate Director (Research), University of Toronto visited on 25th October, 2018.
- A delegation from Newcastle University including Prof. Richard Davies, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Engagement and Internationalisation, Prof. John Fitzgerald, Head of School of Computing, Dr. Gary Ushaw, Senior Lecturer and Director of Business and Engagement, Dr. Anil Namdeo, Chartered Scientist and Reader in Air Quality Management and Prof. Alison Shaw, David Goldman Visiting Professor visited on 25th October, 2018.
- Prof. Yossi Rosenwaks, Dean, The Iby and Aladar Fleischman Faculty of Engineering, Tel Aviv University visited on 26th October, 2018.
Delegation from University of Bayreuth
Delegation from Iranian Embassy
- Dr. Robin Forman, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dr. Satyajit Dattagupta, Vice President of Enrollment Management and Dean of Admission, Tulane University, US visited on 4th September, 2018.
- Prof. Tan Cher Ming, Director, Chang Gung University, Taipei, Taiwan visited on 6th September, 2018.
- Dr. Usmonov Botir Shukurillayevich, Vice Rector for Scientific Affairs & Mr. Javlonbek Abdujalilov, Head of International Relations Department, Tashkent University of Information Technologies, Uzbekistan visited on 12th September, 2018.
- A senior delegation from Ministry of Afghanistan headed by Dr. Mohammed Humayon Qayoumi, Senior advisor to President of Afghanistan, Dr. Abdul Tawab Balakarzai, Deputy Minister for Academic Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, & Mr. A Ghafoor Hashimi, Head of Cultural Affairs, Consulate General of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Mumbai visited on 12th September, 2018.
- Dr. Patrick Phelan, Dean of Graduate Programs and Professor of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Dr. Raghu Santanam, Professor and Chair of the Department of Information Systems & Mr. Holly Singh, Senior Director, International Center, Arizona State University visited on 17th September, 2018.
- Mr. Luke Wales, Director of International Strategic Engagement & Ms. Wenwei Wu, International Development Manager, University of Birmingham, UK visited on 3rd August, 2018.
- Prof. Rubén Morales Menéndez, Dean (Academics), Prof. Ricardo Ambrocio Ramírez Mendoza, Dean (Research) & Prof. K. D. P. Nigam, IIT Delhi and Distinguished Professor Tech. De Monterrey (ITESM), Mexico visited on 6th August, 2018.
- Prof. Ajayan Vinu, Pro-Vice Chancellor & Prof. Brett Ninness, Pro Vice – Chancellor, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle visited on 10th August, 2018.
- A delegation from Hokkaido University, Japan headed by Prof. Toyoharu Nawa, President, Prof. Yukiyoshi Saito, Director, Division of International Relations, International Affairs Department, Mr. Takeshi Takano, International Coorperation Manager, Division of International Relations, International Affairs Department & Prof. Takeo Ohgane, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology visited on 14th August, 2018.
- A delegation from University of New Brunswick, Canada including Dr. John Kershaw, Assistant Vice President Academic (Partnerships), Professor of Forestry, Dr. Chris Diduch, Dean, Faculty of Engineering, Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Dr. David Burns (Project Lead), Executive-in-Residence, J Herbert Smith Centre, Professor of Chemistry and former Vice-President Research of UNB, Dr. Dhirendra Shukla, Chair, J Herbert Smith Centre for Technology Management and Entrepreneurship, Mr. Hannah Classen (Project Manager), Communications Officer & Mr. Dominic Blakely, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Strategist and Advisor to President visited on 27th August, 2018.
- Prof. Eric Mao, Assistant Dean of Graduate and Advanced Education at New Yorks University's (NYU) campus in Shanghai, China visited on 6th July, 2018.
- Prof. Suresh Bhargava, Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor (India) for the College of Science, Engineering and Health, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia visited on 18th July, 2018.
- Dr. John Bay, Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies; Professor Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science, Binghamton University, New York visited on 30th July, 2018.